Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally and Sigh...

Finally i am able to update my blog after leaving it for soooooo long. It's not cos i gave up on it, but too many things happen in dis year 2009. Too many BAD things which i am really tired already. That is why sigh...

I got my monitor and modem damaged before and then not long after that, i got involved in an car accident which got my bumper flew away. After that was settled, without any reason, my cpu broke down. Then again after my cousin lend me his cpu while mine was sent to fix, my telephone line got damaged and this makes me unable to connect to internet so i can't do research for my presentation which really got me worried. But too bad, all those stupid things doesn't stop here, it continues even further, i kept losing money during new year and what's worse is that during my birthday, all friends that i invited didnt turn up at all, not even one. It's an non-halal bbq dats y i did not invite my malay friends, i should have invited them and make it halal, or else it wont turn out like this.

So my 'Swayness' continue one after another after another and after another, i am really tired already, i hope all these unluckiness will just stop here and good things shall happen... I wish...

No comments: