Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008 Rewind and 2009 Forward

This is the first blogging of the new year. I know it's a bit late but still i wanted to share with everyone what i had been through in year 2008. I should say it's quite an interesting year, i learned many new things and some really makes me put hardwork and passion into it, opening a new path to my interest. So far in 2008...

- I worked for the first time for my SWE attachment.
- I started my own blog.
- I have my own car.
- I started to buy things online.
- I started a new hobby.
- I expanded my collections.
- I have new plans for 2009.
- I had a sudden interest in learning and improving my Chinese.
- I completed something which i wasn't able to do so earlier.
- I went to Kuching and got many things which i love.
- And of course i am trying hard to achieve my goals.

That's all i can remember for now. If you know something i don't remember then please do remind me.

With 2008 gone and the arrival of 2009, like i said i have new plans for the year of ox. There are many things i wanted to do but don't feel like telling anyone, not until i succeeded in achieving it. Cos i don't need someone who does not appreciate what i am doing, criticizing or taking it as a joke. So for now it should remain like it should be now.

What i can share is that i have many things that i wanted to get this year. I wanted...

- a hi-fi for music in my room.
- a display case for my collections.
- a bookshelf for my novels and books.
- a keyboard.
- a new harddisk.
- a PS3 only if pirated discs are available.
- new curtains which suit my room color.
- another trip to somewhere together with my friends.
- more to my collections.
- to improve on 'that' i am doing.
- to expand my room if possible.

That is quite a lot to achieve i think. Some are optional but others i will definitely get it. I wanted a new life, i wanted a new me. WOOOHOOOOOOOOO~~~ 2009 HERE I COME!!!

No comments: