Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sigh...

Yesterday was a bad day. A real bad bad unlucky day for me. Just one day after i bought my new hi-fi system, spending over $200, i got another 'electronics failure' which then again cost me a fortune. DAMN...

My computer monitor blew yesterday, and so as my modem. The stupid lightning strikes again. Destroying many appliances including my uncles' astros and tvs. As for my house, i am the only one suffer. LOL.

So today i spend yet another $210 on an 20" LCD monitor and also a new modem which is $68 and to be included in the monthly telephone bill. I know right, damn sway ah. But think positively, if all these never happen, i will never change my monitor, so i guess if the old one don't go, the new one don't come. Bo pian la, i desperately need internet for some reason so i have 2 'invest' some money unwillingly LOL... I hope a small fortune output will result in an input of a bigger fortune. So i will try harder lo.

旧的不去,新的不来。。。

小财不出,大财不进。。。

No comments: