Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fastest Miri Trip

I was surprised by my cousin today that he just came back from Australia yesterday and asked me to accompany him to Miri again today morning. So i did, just because i wanted to go there to get my S.H.E discs that i ordered from a shop in Miri that day.

It's great getting to meet my best cousin after i did not see him for so long. What's better is that the discs just arrived yesterday at the shop too. So i finally got it. WOOOOOOOO... The shop's tauke is a great guy. Helping me to order my dvd and then still offer a little bit to a whole number amount. So if anyone looking for any cds or dvds. You can go to Miri cd shop at Parkson, called "ByStar". The boss is a nice guy with specs and mustache.

I just purposely went down just to take my dvd only. After that, we did not do any shopping at all, go there drop my cousin-in-law, take my dvd, go to my aunt house then go back. LOL... It's a tiring ride but it's worth lo.



This is the cover of the dvd version, looks no difference at all from the cd version. But the front cover of the dvd version is holographic.



And also, the dvd version is the one which records all the concert, in another word, it has graphics one, not just sound.

The inside:


Differences of the book of cd n dvd:

Dvd one is the one of orange color.

Oh btw, don't try to call our house phone within this few days. Although it rings when u call, but here, it does not cos the phone is damaged, dunno of what reason. So we can hear it rings.

No comments: