Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Nippon Maru Part II

Actually today i am not going to post anything, but something unexpected happened so i can't help but log on and post. Remember about yesterday post regarding the ship? The one that i said i wished to board. I finally got the chance to go into the Nippon Maru. YAHOOOOOOOOOO~~~ And i did!!!

I was so excited when i was informed that i was able to board the ship, when i was asked by my colleague who wants to go up the ship, i raised my hand and shouted,"ME! ME! ME!" So i immediately rushed to meet my friend. It's a great experience, me and my friend are so sakai, LOL... We took photos on and off board. I don't really like taking photos but this time is exception, cos like i said it's a lifetime opportunity.

So this is the first time i posted my own picture on my blog:


Excited looks before going on board

When entering the ship, we were all given stickers to stick on our clother to indicate ourselves as visitors. And when leaving, the stickers have to be return back in order to prevent others of re-using it to enter the ship. However i am lucky enough to bring out one cos i was given an extra when we entered so i kept one in my pocket. I get to keep it as a prove that i enter the ship before, hahahaha. The sticker looks like this:



First shot taken in the ship

That first shot above is nothing special, but it is a memorable one to show our sakainess, hahahahahahhha.



The picture above is the information about the ship, as you can see, the ship consist of 7 floors. That's the reason why we can't help being excited.

We toured from second to the seventh floors, but not the first floor. I don't know why though. There are a lot of facilities in the ship such as; assembly hall, dining hall, swimming pool, lots of rooms, posters and decorations area, also area where you can lie outside to get sun tan, and etc...

Here are some of those mentioned:





Officer and colleagues with me and my friend



Huge blower of the ship(Is that what you call it?):


More of me taking pictures with interesting features:
Nice sea view

Doraemon and weird-looking Doralin

relaxing couch

That is not all, the following picture below will be the one i like the most,

It is the one i like most even though my face looks big, LOL. At first i asked my friend to ask this lady who bring us to tour around, to take picture with us, but he said he malu. So i requested her to take a picture with me and she agreed easily. Actually i feel even more malu one but no choice, if he don't do it and i also don't then nobody will do it, and we will leave the ship just like that and never have the chance again. So i have to overcome the shyness to ask cos bopian, i like Japanese girls that is why i insist of taking picture with her to keep as a memento. Afterall, it is my first time taking picture with a real-life Japanese. Luckily Japanese people are very good-mannered and friendly, that is why i dare ask.

So that is almost the end of my story. We are indeed two of the luckiest attachment students, just like my friend said. We can board such special cruise ship. So before i end it, i wanted to thank those who ask for permission for us, attachment students to go on board. And also thank Zeing for the photos he took for me using his camera.

Finally, the last shot before i left the ship:

Sayonara...

No comments: