Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To be or not to be? Or is it.......

"To buy or not to buy? That's the question."

The above question is meant for myself. I am pretty confused on what to do now. It's like this, I have always been looking for this particular spawn figure online but my search always ends up fruitless.


This is the figure i had been searching for a long time- model i.043(also stated in my most wanted model wishlist)

After all this time, it never appear anywhere. But today, when i was browsing through E-bay cos i was bored, i NOTICED it was just put up for bidding. I was happy yet sad. That is because it came up at a wrong time... Why? Because i have just started to save money this month for the upcoming trip to Kuching. Cos i estimated that two months allowance of B$600 will be enough for the spending during the trip, not including the air fees.

Now there is where the problem occur. There is a model which i have been looking for a long time and love it, probably the one i most look forward to own now. The current starting bid is at around B$77, which i think will rise to about $150 excluding postage in a few days cos of it's rare. I know that i will regret forever if i let this opportunity slip away. Then on the other hand, i had been eating economy meal everyday with my friend during lunchtime to save money for my first-time experience to ever board a plane after 21 years. I wanted it to be memorable although it is not somewhere far or special. Afterall it is a first time experience.



So what should i do?
Buy it and keep worrying? OR Don't buy it and end up regretting?
I still have 6 days to make my decision before the bid ends. I asked my friend and he said buy it. I asked my mom and she said buy it and not go the trip or she will buy it for me if she kena 4D 2nite, LOL.

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~~~
What's your say? Any suggestion?


In case this post is very boring, here are some stupid dirty "Cyanide & Happiness" comic strips for you to read:





Finally i am glad that i have reached 1000 visitors in less than a month. Thanks to all those who read my blog, and specially to those who visit regularly. I hope you all keep visiting and i will make better post in the future.

No comments: