Monday, November 24, 2008

First tag

It's been a week without any update to my blog. Then i suddenly received the message that i was tagged. I dunno what the hell that means, cos i am still quite new to blogging and this is also the first time i am tagged. I don't feel like doing it but well, since i don't feel like blogging today, i will try it then.

It starts... NOW!

Instructions: Remove any number of questions from below, and add in your personal questions, then tag any number of people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What do you do most for the time being?
Net, net and net. Sometimes watching anime.

2. What is your favourite animal(s)?
Dog kali...

3. What is your one regret in life?
I don't regret on what i do and did. My regrets were caused by other people and too many to list out.

4. Who inspires you?
A lot oh...

- My uncle inspire me to start collecting models.
- SHE inspire me to learn Chinese because i wanted to read their book, and i am happy to say that i am far better now as compared to last time when i always fail my Chinese test.
- I inspire myself to cook. LOL

That's all i can remember for now.

5. Tell me something I don't know about your family background.
I don't even know.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Can you eat with your ass? What a stupid question.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Everything that is mine.

8. What can cheer you up from sadness?
Food and Music.

9. Have you ever fall madly in love?
Who don't?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
good singer, friendly.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Cold mountain type(read in mandarin), cutie is not my type. You will get what i mean if you are my friend.

12. What's the best thing that happened to you?
Don't remember anything currently but i have.

13. What is your ambition?
Businessman.

14. Describe your life in one word.
.......

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Rich la, happiness can be found anytime. I am happy ba.

16. If you are told you can enter any university in this world, Oxbridge excluded, what university will you enter?
Not interested.

17. Who is the persons (peoples) that you can share all your problems with?
One of my cousin.

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I am still me.

19. You accidentally deleted this question. What do you do?
Don't give a damn then.

20. What is your dream job?
Food and model combined into a business, sort of like the owner a themed restaurant.


I am tagging diamond only. Ese ese enough.


The no.10 above is not my answer, that guy force me to put it that way. Cos he is not satisfy with my original answer.

No comments: