Monday, December 1, 2008

One day trip to Miri

First of all, i would like to apologize to those who always follow my blog, for not updating the blog for so long. Cos last few weeks i had been haunted by all sort of sickness- sickness after sickness. I dunno why too. Other than that, i am also a bit tired and lazy to update it but i am not deserting my blog, just that i am taking a small rest lol. So today i am back to blog bout my trip to Miri.

Actually there is not much to mention cos it's only one day. All i wanted to buy and also bought are just 2 items; that is a FM/MP3 modulator and also an old SHE concert cd. Both adding together cost Rm 100 sharp.

This is the SHE cd that i bought:


It is an 'old' cd distributed in 2006. Why didn't i buy it earlier??? I also don't know. I knew about the cd but i just don't understand why i did not buy it earlier. It's definitely not cos of money, cos i never have second thought about buying SHE album no matter what the price is. Probably it is because i thought a concert cd will be very noisy due to shouting fans, that may be the reason.

Well, whatever the reason is, i have it now- a superb set of cds definitely worth buying. I bought it for only Rm 40. The price is very fair for 2 cds and a dvd.




Listening to the cds just gave me goosebumps after goosebumps, especially the songs of 爱呢, 花都开好了 and belief. When the music just started, it gives u a very touching feel without any reason. Everytime when i listen i get goosebump. In 'belief', at the part where hebe raise her tone and pull, it makes me feels like crying. It's true. To me her voice is just heavenly. I know some will criticize but that's what i think and feel, if anyone disagree, it's their own problem.

My goddess

Say whatever you like, i don care. Hahahaha

Am i advertising? yes i am cos it's worth introducing. I know u might think that i said it is worth buying cos i am a fans, you are definitely wrong. Buy it and you will understand why. Don't come borrow it from me, i don't borrow any of my SHE collection to anybody. I never lent to anyone except once to someone who i also paiseh not borrowing cos he oledi asked and i used to always follow his car to school. Hahahah... you know who you are right?

Other than those SHE things, as i said i bought an mp3 modulator in Miri for my car. I came back then found out it is damaged, WTH!!! Everytime i poked it into the cigarette ligher place the fuse blow. So i have to spend another B$6 for fuses and B$10 for repair. Sigh...

I also bought this card tricks/magics book:


and

New specs:


It's surprising that my degree did not rise at all after not checking my eyes for 5 years. I still have the same degree as before according to the...... i dunno wat u call, eye checker? I still buy a new spec cos the old one already lasted 5 years and it's bend oledi.

That's all i bought there, i didn't do much shopping either but fortunately i get to taste another new food to me which i always wanted to taste and that is Peking Duck. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO... bye~ I will update soon this week.

No comments: