Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dad is? and Mom is?

Today's a great day for me, the long anticipated model that i look very forward to has finally arrive. Yesterday i called the post office to track for the item and they say it's not here yet, then this early morning i received a call from the post office that it's here.

How is that possible?

Cos the letter arrived this morning at home around 9.30am which means that the item should already been there for few days, just that they haven't issue the letter card for collecting the item. So that means yesterday i called, they did not even check it for me and simply reply saying that "don't have."

Whatever... I am just glad that i got it today, i can't even wait till i get home to see it. Instead, i went home to take the card and went to collect it myself. However, as expected if i do that i will suffer from continuous blabbering; not by my mom but my dad. He is worse than a female, but i am used to it already. It's always him who always "sing" to me cos i think he don't understand me like my mom did. He don't understand my passion for my collection.

My mom knows what i like and what i don't. She gives comment to my toy model collection, whether that it is nice or not instead of just saying it's a waste of money which my dad never miss saying.
My mom knows i like SHE, she will ask me to watch them in tv if i didn't know and also helps to find people who are going oversea if i wanted to ask them to help buy new SHE album. My dad on the other hand, always and i mean ALWAYS complain whenever SHE are on the screen. He always say they behave childishly, he never let me watch them in peace, always complaining.
My mom knows i like cooking, she let me cook as long as i said i will be the one cooking on a particular day. Sometimes she help me out too. My dad ah, sigh... complains again everytime i cook; not on taste but say everytime i cook, it is a mess. Never clean the dishes...

Then there are many more lagi ah. Lazy to type. Actually today's post shouldn't be about these, LOL. But nvm, it makes one extra post for me. I post regarding my new model 2molo then.

No comments: