Thursday, December 18, 2008

1st trial to the schedule

Recently i am quite busy doing my report for my SWE attachment. I wanted to finish it before holiday so i can enjoy my holiday. So far so good i should say, the report is more than halfway to completion. And what makes me even more happy is that my attachment working days are left with 5 days only. It's GREAT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Cyanide and Happiness Comics








Before i end the post, there is one thing i would like to share. There is one day when i was surfing e-bay looking for t-shirts, i saw this cool yet weird shirt. It makes me wonder whether it is even legal to produce such shirt and i actually wanted to buy it cos it is the only one available at e-bay. This is how the shirt front design looks like:



What do you think? Cool isn't it?

No comments: