Saturday, December 13, 2008

My plan for my blog

Today, something struck my mind. I have come to a decision that i should make a schedule for my blogging. In another word, i should set what to be posted on certain days. This way, i think its more organised. So this is what i had in mind:

Monday- Varies

Tuesday- Showcase my collections

Wednesday- Varies

Thursday- Random comics

Friday- Either a long post or no post at all

Saturday- Food

Sunday- No post usually

As you can see, on even days, i will post something up unless there is some reason stopping me to do so. As on Monday and Wednesday, i will post if i do have something to share with. On Friday, i usually c my mood, if i feel like blogging then i will make a long post or otherwise no post at all cos i need rest on public holidays too. But once again things may not be according to what i stated here. So do check my blog regularly.

Furthermore, i decided to put up a poll every Monday for voting, be it something silly as in for fun or something serious. Then the voting should end during Saturday night so that i can check the result on Sunday and then create yet another poll on Monday.

Hope you like what i have in plan. Thanks for reading~

No comments: