Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eight-legged freaks

Today's post will be a little different as usual. Usually i talk bout things that i like, but now this is about something i dislike and FEAR~~~

I had a long chat with my cousin today at work in MSN, he asked me,"You know what..." It makes me very curious and then he said at his house in Australia now, there is a very poisonous spider in the electric circuit. WHAT THE HELL!!! He also provided me a couple of pictures of it.



Yup, the white round balls are the eggs. If you not already know, Australia has unquestionably some of the most dangerous species of spider, the well-known Black Widow is one of those. But the spider above is not Black Widow, but some red ass spider. But surely it's poisonous.

Actually i have a fear for spiders, yes Arachnophobia. This is what i found online regarding the symptom.

Symptoms of spider phobia:

Seeing a spider or only thinking about a spider can result in the following symptoms:
breathlessness, dizziness, excessive sweating, nausea, dry mouth, feeling sick, shaking, heart palpitations, inability to speak or think clearly, a fear of dying, becoming mad or losing control, a sensation of detachment from reality or a full blown anxiety attack.


Out of those, i experienced inability to speak, dry mouth... other than that, i also feels like my hairs are tingling like spiders moving on my body, so i supposed i really do have arachnophobia. I must have the spider i saw, DEAD or else i will have sleeping problem at night usually.

Here is another picture of the spider mentioned earlier



See the spray? It is not ordinary Ridsect, the usual pic of mosquito is replace with spider. It is a kind of spider spray which is a MUST HAVE in countries with poisonous spiders.

Close-up view of the great spray compared to Ridsect:



See the differences?

I wonder whether Brunei is selling this or not, cos i would be 1000000% positive in getting one. Did you read the description in the above photo? 6 months WITHOUT spiders after spray. That's just heavenly!!! Please if anyone saw it anywhere in Brunei, inform me bout it. Cos it may not be possible to ask my cousin to bring it to Brunei, it may not pass the custom due to it is a kind of chemical.

That's about all, but before i finish the post, i would like to say that i too had seen some weird spiders. One of it was at Trusan, my old kampong in Malaysia. I saw a really big and i mean really BIG one, bigger than my palm, no kidding. I don't know the name though, it paralyze me immediately when i saw it but it was killed by my cousin(the same guy i mentioned above) Or else...



Thanks for the photos SHUH!

No comments: