Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Fusion

I am really tired and sleepy today. So i am only going to do some random post.

I found some quite interesting pictures of 2 different characters being combined into one, ya sort of like fusion. I know all dragonball fans should know this pretty well but what i am going to show is something more special.

Have you ever see pikachu combined with some random face?

No?

It will look like this:


What if......

Freddy + MSN logo=
+ =
FredSN

Mr Bean + Monalisa =
+ =
Monalibean

Kon + Jiraya =
+ =
Konraya

And finally the one i like best-
KFC + Kenpachi =
+ =
Kenpachi Fried Chicken (but still KFC)


Check back again tomorrow. I will post a lot more since it will be one week anniversary for my blog. Full 7 days! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I will post some of my collection up tomorrow and maybe with some other things.

Looking forward for tomorrow, i am going to post office to check whether the things i ordered have arrive? I hope it does. Please...

No comments: