Monday, October 20, 2008

Favourites

Just as i promised, i am back to blog more about my favourite toy models. Basically, i love every piece of my models but out of all, i still have a few that is my favorites, just like these:

Spawn 7


DESCRIPTION FROM Spawn.com
"Spawn VII (boxed set) is 9 5/8 inches to the top of the throne. The figure is articulated at the neck, both shoulders, both forearms, right wrist, hips, right shin and left ankle for a total of 10 joints. His billowing cape is molded in soft PVC and the brooding Spawn VII comes with the throne, a rat-infested base and a skull to hold."

This is the first ever spawn that makes totally attracted to it immediately when i first see it's picture somewhere. I had been searching for it for a long long time, 5 years... After 5 years then only i get the chance to buy it online and it also become my first ever spawn imported from oversea, and also the most expensive. That is why it is the most valuable spawn to me.

It is also a very rare figure in a way that it is a very highly-seek figure to the point that it was being re-produce a couple of time, and it takes only a while for it to be sold out. It can rarely be seen in shop anymore.

Here are some more pictures of it:

where the inspiration comes from





Another spawn figure which is also my favourite is Mandarin Spawn 2. Ironically, this figure i owned also comes from oversea, that is; i asked my cousin to help me buy from KL then bring it over to Brunei. It is a huge 12-inch figure which looks wonderful for display due to figure features intricate detail and paint applications with dragon-carving armor. It is yet another figure that run out-of-stock real fast but fortunately i don't have to wait as long as 5 years this time, i had my target on immediately as soon as it was released. Another special feature of it is that, it is CHINESE.

animated version

model version



There you go, 2 of my favourite figures which gave me a lot of trouble to get it. So afterall, i guess the saying of "The harder to get, the more you appreciate" is true.

Hahaha... Cheers~

No comments: