Thursday, October 23, 2008

Great day? Bad day?

Just like the title says, today can be a good and also a bad day for me...

First let me talk about bad things:
1) Today i have to do lots of lots of lots of lots of... photocopying using different colour papers. It was so tiring because i have to go up and down stairs about 30 times to photocopy, and then bind the documents. The piles of papers makes me dizzy, i have to say i photocopy approximately more than 500 pieces of papers or even more.

2) I went to post office to ask about my parcel which took a long time in mailing from USA and then still not arrived after about 1 and a half month already. Lots of my toy models have yet to arrive. The post office staff told me that i still have to wait for the air mail. As for the sea mail, i still have to wait for about 5 months,WTH!!!! It is a rare spawn that i most look forward to getting and then this news... OMG... Too sad~~~

However, luckily there are still some good things that happened:

1) I get to go out quite early from work before lunch because i asked for permission to go to the post office. After that, i still have some extra time to go to places that i had not been to for ages, and also places i never go before.

2) I had my first visit to RTB and also the pilihan 95.9 office which i always listen to while driving. I also get to meet few of the DJs, which is kind of cool too.

3) Finally and most importantly, i get to go to Mei Kwang to taste my all-time favorite ABC, which i will talk about in the next posting today.


So i guess i am not going to post about my collection today. That will be tomorrow.

No comments: